Saturday, November 15, 2008

Planning Ahead For New Years













Okay so, I'm already planning ahead for what I'd like to wear for New Years. If you read my previous post, you know that I am planning to loose at least 15 to 20 lbs. I'm very excited about my new workout plan and very anxious to see how the outcome is.
I asked a few of my friends to email some pictures of outfits that thought I would look good in to bring in the New Year and a new ME!!!lol So I've received a lot of emails and ideas & I will be posting only a few over the next few days to a week.


Now please remember that this items were sent to be by people who know my style and know what i like, what colors, designs, length, and other things of that nature. It will be very interesting to see who really knows my style and who doesn't?? I would also like feed back from you all as well. I look forward to hearing from you all!

( I live in cold Cols, Oh, but I don't intend on being here for New Years just in case you wonder why some things are not too warm looking or winter looking clothing...lol)

























6 comments:

Ran said...

Haha!! So far I see a couple thats ok?? I can see myself working with at least 2 out of this bunch...lol

jtbrown said...

I like the bottom 2 dresses. Especially the light blue/green colored one!

BFloyd86 said...

Number 2 or number 5. I know they seem a little Hollywood...but w/ the right swag, you could pull either off.

BeautyGUMBO said...

I like the last dress , not for myself but its cute.

Ran said...

Haha Bran! You know swagg runs in the Fam!!lol

And yes I"m DEF lovin the Gold!! I think it's hot and would go good with my skin tone;o)

Good Lookin everyone!! I still have some more to post to get everyone's opinion.....

Brothers Blog said...

Dress #1 and 4 are hot to def. A woman wearing either of those would definitely catch my eye the duration of the night until the ball drops. lol