Thursday, November 27, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING





Just wanted to wish everyone a very safe, blessed, and Happy Thanksgiving. As I was in my house preparing my yummy Thanksgiving meal, this song just happened to pop into my mind. Hmmmm...I seem to be having a lot of things just " Pop " up in my head lately?? This is one of my absolute favorite songs in the world and by Brandy.

I can feel every word she's saying and all the emotions she's putting into the song, I have definitely felt them myself before!!! Heck just most recently to be all the way real!!!lol Hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do and hope you all have a great holiday!!! Don't worry about eating all the goods either, ya girl will be in the gym tomorrow double time!!!!lol
Smooches:o)

1 comment:

diamondsinchampagne said...

OMG this song... what a beauty!!!
I feel like crying everytime i hear it