Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A Little Insight Into Beyonce's Life





I just so happened to come by this and thought it would be something good to post. A lot of people give Beyonce a lot of flack for being so secretive and kind of stand offish when it comes to her personal life. I for one can understand why she down plays things in her private life, ( like her relationship and ultimate marriage to Jay), because when you have too many cooks in the kitchen somebody is bound to get burned!!!
But I truly feel that as she is getting older, and expanding her brand, she opens up a little more. I honestly think that her getting married has helped that also. Note her latest magazine interview in Essence and her appearance on Oprah. She's also wearing her wedding ring a lot more too!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a Safe & Happy Holiday..

Anonymous said...

Wow!! That was pretty interesting. I did notice her rocking that big rock in this video too!!

Lissette

Eb the Celeb said...

personally I feel she only gave a little to sell more records... people want to know your business if your in the limeline and she knew if she kept tight lipped she would alienate people... that's why I have a problem with her because nothing she does is ever organic or genuine... its always for a purpose