Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Sean John + Nelly = A Great Combo!!!!!!





Now I had seen the Sean John ad with Nelly in it awhile ago with him in the jeans showing the Sean John underwear( Ju this is for you in case ya never saw it?lol) But the one where he is just in the underwear is new to me!!! Now he looks mighty good in anything with his shirt off!!! But the one where he just has on his underwear is a little mmm mmm mmm!!lol It could be all natural it could be somebody else's??? But regardless or either, Nelly looks damn good!!!! Shani Bonnie better hold on to that!!!lolol

Ladiessssssssssss...........gotta get some feedback?!?!?!?lol Enjoy!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

idk man. those pics are lookin pretty weird. maybe it's just me. but nelly is one sexy as...ooooooooooh! yes lawd! lol

Anonymous said...

so sexy he made me forget my "s" in ass lmfao

Amanda Allison said...

I agree!!

Diti said...

that man is tooooo fine

Miss.Stefanie said...

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Gorgeous Geek said...

OMG much improvement from the Country Grammar days
WHOOOOO!!!

=]

Ness said...

I remember seeing this ad in DNR & couldn't stop lookin at it!!! His body is amazing...I have a man w/ a body like tht & it's soooo hard to let go of lol.

Miss Daja said...

he's BOMB!
i almost did a post about him but u beat me to it..

JWORK LIMITED said...

I'm hating on this ad lo.........he my dude tho

Sky's The Limit said...

just dont make no sense....girl I see you and I are on the same level with these men lol