Tuesday, January 6, 2009

'Girls Next Door' star Kendra Wilkinson Engaged to Philadelphia Eagle Hank Baskett



It's official: Hugh Hefner's youngest ex is gearing up for an aisle walk.

Outspoken "Girls Next Door" star Kendra Wilkinson is engaged to hunky Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver Hank Baskett, Hefner confirmed in a statement to the Daily News on Thursday. And he plans to give her away.

"Kendra Wilkinson has met someone who she would like to spend the rest of her life with," the Playboy founder said.

"His name is Hank Baskett, a wide receiver for the Philadelphia Eagles, and he popped the question last Saturday. I have given her my blessing and will be giving her away at a very special wedding ceremony at the Playboy Mansion this coming June."
Wilkinson, 23, only recently admitted that the two were an item, just after confirming that she and Hefner, 82, had split.

"He's a fine piece of a--," Wilkinson told Chelsea Handler last month about her new beau. "He's hot."

The couple live on separate coasts, but keep in, uh, touch via online video connector Skype. According to Wilkinson, it's "way better than phone sex."

Ahem.

Wilkinson, who dated Hefner for four years, is currently moving out of the Playboy Mansion.

"I want Hef to be happy," she has said. "That's all I care about."

Hefner recently cleaned house, splitting with longtime loves Holly Madison and Bridget Marquardt, as well as Wilkinson. He's since moved on with 19-year-old twins Karissa and Kristina Shannon, with, he says, more ladies to come.

Ok I don't know about yal, but I love " The Girls Next Door". I thought they were just too funny especially Kendra!!! From What I'm hearing, all girls have split from the 82 year old Hugh M. Hefner, and he has already moved in a set of identical twins and 19 year old psychology student.

I don't know what will happen to the show, but I know if they keep it on without the original girls, it will not be the same. If you are a fan of the show the next episode is speaking of someone getting married. It could Be K-Dog(lol) Or it could be Holly, who has been linked and spotted around with Criss Angel. Cant wait til sunday to see!!!

4 comments:

Ness said...

I heard about the girls leaving the mansion & getting hitched. I was wondering wht they saw in old as Heff lol.

Granted its a good free life, but dayum...at 22 who has time 2 date someone ur great grand father's age lol....

Heff is the biggest pimp!lol

Kofi Bofah said...

I heard that Baskett put the moves on her at a Playboy Mansion Party.

Don't ask me how I know these things.

Ran said...

@ Ness: Right she's still young and its obvious he wasnt gonna marry her or even Holly for that matter and she was with him the longest!!!

@ Kofi Bofah:That doen's surprise me at all. She's young and nice looking, so that doesn't surprise me at all!

Kofi Bofah said...

It surprises me that dude had the audacity to step to her on Hef's property!

What?

I am throwing a party and some dude is getting up on my girlfriend at MY HOUSE?!?!!?

95% of brothers would look to brawl.

The party would be shut down.