Wednesday, March 4, 2009

FRIENDSHIP IS A GOLDEN CHAIN



Friendship is a golden chain the links are friends so dear & like a rare & precious jewel its treasured more each year. He who forgives and offense seeks love but he who repeats a matter alienates his friend.

Today write a letter to someone, a letter of appreciation, greeting, congratulations, get well wishes or cheer. The sum of your words is truth & of your righteous judgments are eternal.



I was emailed this from a friends from high school and I absolutely fell in love with it! It's so true and it's a great idea to do to bring some happiness to someones day and just to show your appreciation for that person or people in your life that you can truly call a friend. I hope you all enjoy it and try it out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I so love this! I need to pass this on to a friend no who is having trouble being a good friend!

Miss.Stefanie said...

I just wrote a blog on friendship!