Monday, March 23, 2009

Heading Home....

So I'm sitting in the airport waiting to board my flight back home. Today was one of the hardest days ever for me! I had a great trip and it was very peaceful and very much needed. The hardest part was looking into my nephews eyes and seeing him cry as I walked away! I was good but when I reached down to give him hugs and kisses he laughed then I said " bye stinkerdoodle! Auntie randa loves u!" He gave me the saddest puppy dog eyes ever and the started screaming and crying!! Awwww my heart couldn't take it!! So of course me and my sis started to ball!! Yea yea call us sensitive if ya want! But there's nothing like a 9 mth old crying and screaming cause he knows your leaving! Oh well that's all for now I will have more to tell and goodies to show later! Until then, smooches!!!!

3 comments:

Miss.Stefanie said...

Awww ran baby...next stop Cali okay!?

DaVida Chanel said...

Awwww :(

Yas said...

Aww...good bye is never easy when you all love each other that much. Hugs sweety.