Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I'm Back!!!!

Hello everyone!!! I've been MIA for awhile now and I'm sad to say I have lo key been neglecting my blog ad my blog family!!!! I truly am sorry but I have had sooo much going on! I am glad to say I finished my quarter of school with a 3.600 and I have decided to continue on after I move to finish up completely. I have also been taking some time off to relax my mind body and soul as well. So I have been hitting a few places for some vacations!!

I had to hit up my best friend and my stinker doodle!! Aw y'all know i had been waiting on that!!! I was also able to handle some business while visiting them as well that went extremely well!! And if anyone caught my last post you now how hard it was to leave!!!!;o( I still get teary eyed thinking about it!!

But I've posted some pics below of that trip and I hope ya like them! I also hope all has been well with everyone?? I will be checking out some of yawls posts and cacthcing up on comments and all that good stuff! Man!! it feels soo good to be back!!lol


The bautiful Beach! Look at the waves!!!

Me caught off guard trying to strike a quick pose!!lol

My Bestie/Sister & My Stinker Doodle!!! His 1st time at the beach!!

The Water

The Beach...And it was spring break too!!!

Stinker Doodles Dad after getting buried in the sand!!!

Big E buried in the sand!!!

The girls throwing sand on Big E. He asked to be buried?!?!?lol

The girls just starting the process of burying Big E

Stinker Doodle in the sand!! He was loving it!!

2 comments:

Miss.Stefanie said...

Awwww Welcome back baby boo! And it looks AMAZING!!

Anonymous said...

Damn!! I needa vacation!! Looks like ya had a blast lady!!