Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Derrty Entertainment & So So Def Celebrity Basketball Game


Power 107.5 Columbus' Hottest Hip Hop and R&B welcomes The Derrty Entertainment vs. So So Def Celebrity Basketball game featuring Bow Wow, Nelly, Jermain Dupri, Murphy Lee and the St. Lunatics Saturday March 14th at The Ohio State University St. John's Arena.Doors open at 5pm. Game Time is 6pm. Tickets and student discount tickets can be purchased at Ticketmaster.com and all Kroger locations or call 431-3600.

I won't be able to attend because I have to work a 12 to 14 hr shift:O( But I hope everyone who attends has fun and conducts themselves in a responsible and sportsmanship way. No drama, no fighting, no being groupies!!!( That's for the women and the men!!!) I'm quite sure I will hear all about it from all my fam and homies who will have the pleasure of attending.

2 comments:

Miss.Stefanie said...

Aww too bad it aint in L.A`

Anonymous said...

Ok tight!! So who one shortie???