Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Trying Something New

So about 2 weeks ago I had lunch with about 4 of my chicas and we catching up discussing life family friends relationships and all that other good girl talk.

So my friend Kristen says, "So I'm getting married right? And I'm having the hardest time figuring out how I want it to be? Its really stressing me out." She then looks at me and says, " Randa, I want YOU to be my wedding planner and also plan my bachelorette party!"

I almost choked on my fruit basket!! I was shocked and amazed she even asked me?!? But at the same time my wheels starting turning and its been on every since! I am so ecstatic to be a part of my friends wedding but to basically bring it all together?

I've never done anything like this before but I've always been great with organizing being creative and finding great deals for anything!! My dad calls me " Hassle Woman " lmao! I get it honest though because my mom was the same way. My butt should be an attorney!

But none the less I have been having a ball getting things in order! The wedding is scheduled for november of 2010 and we all are sooo excited! She keeps asking when will she be planning mine? I reply as soon as god sees fit to put my husband in my life;o)

I've posted two of her dresses that she has fallen in love with. Just a little sneak peek. Her colors she choose were brown cream, and champagne. The bacherlorette party will be a nice Mardi Gras theme since most of us have never been!! Mmmm hmmmm!! Lol

Stay tuned for further pics and updates!!

2 comments:

Mirrorlove said...

sound like lib talkin that marriage stuff...everyday she mentions it hha
sheesh... :-)

Miss.Stefanie said...

Those dresses are gorgeous!