Sunday, August 16, 2009

"I'm A Cash Money Millionaire"

Bow Wow has officially announced joining forces with Bryan "Baby" Williams and Lil Wayne as Cash Money/Young Money's newly signed artist.

The rapper broke the news via Twitter Sunday (August 16) night.

"drum roll please...............," he wrote. "RT THIS!!!! its official BOW WOW IS A CASH MONEY MILLIONAIRE SHOUT TO STUNNA FOR BELIEVING IN ME AND GIVN ME A CHANCE SHOUT OUT 2 WAYNE FOR LETN ME WALK ON BOARD! AND MY YM FAMILY AND CASH MONEY FAMILY LBW/CASHMONEY/YOUNGMONEY BOW WOW WAYNE AND DRAKE? WHO GOT STOP THAT TRIO! GNR LETS GO ITS SHOWTIME!" (Bow Wow's Twitter)

He previously hinted at a big announcement last week through a coded voice video.

"People have been wondering where I've been," a voice says on the rapper's YouTube page. "For the past days, I've been here, keeping away from all human contact. Thinking. Strategizing my next move. I'll come out of hiding when it is time. This is a new me. A new look, for now. This is all you see. The mystery continues." (Prince Bow Wow's YouTube Page)

Last month, the rapper informed fans of his indecision to choose which record label he should sign to.

"How many yall think I should sign with atlantic records n get wit T.I.?," he wrote on Sunday (July 19). "Gand hustle homie! Mr kev liles hopefully ill see yall tuesday. Or should I help jd rebuild so so def. Man up become a boss. And sign sum n*ggas that will bring us bk to da so so def yall luv n remember?" (Bow Wow's Twitter)

Bow Wow, who confirmed his departure from Columbia Records earlier this summer, previously pleaded with his record company to allow him to be released from a contractual obligation.

"I'm going to talk directly into the camera because I know people are probably in the office getting calls saying Bow Wow was on here talking about he wants off Columbia Records," he said in a video. "Everybody in the office at Columbia Records, do me a favor. My fans, they see it. They recognize it. They see you guys ain't working as hard as you guys used to work back in 2000. It's a big difference, they see it...Can you please grant me this one wish? Columbia, can you please grant me this wish and let me go? That's all I'm asking, please let me go. Please, please, please, please, please, please. Thank y'all, I'm out." (Justin TV)

2 comments:

Miss.Stefanie said...

Bow wow aint so Lil no more...-sighs-

Anonymous said...

RANNNNNN!!!! Girl, I'm getting signed tommorrow!!!!

I'm back!!! I told you I was coming back!!!!
Make sure to follow my *NEW* blog ...
www.reggieiscrazy.blogspot.com