Sunday, October 26, 2008

Best Designer Shoes for This Fall and Winter

Suede and Satin Platform Pumps by Dior
Suede Ankle Boots with Beveled Heel by Pierre Hardy Suede Peep-toe Sandals with Cutout Detail by Miu Miu

Graphic Gillie Shoes by Manolo Blahnik






Patent Leather Stilletos by Alessandro Dell’AcquaI
I just love shoes and I had to show some of the hottest fashions for the Fall 2008/ Winter 2009 Best List!! Ladies I know you can feel me on this, and some of the fellas can too!! I know there's a lot of fellas who love to see a woman with a MEAN shoe game!!;o) So tell me what ya think???



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK!! I see ya with the shoe gam momma!!! We need to link up and go shoe shopping!! We would have a ball!! we have the same taste!!

Anonymous said...

Damn hott pics mama!! Shoot looks like we all need to go shoe shopping!!lol

Elaine said...

Fabulous selection of beautiful designer shoes.

Manolos said...

those shoes look great! I would definitely wear them all! Although I'm a Manolo girl at heart!

Martina Green said...

wow! Those manolos are a major must have!