Sunday, September 20, 2009

Jwork Wins Big!!

I want to give a HUGE shout out to my Jwork Ltd fam for winning " Best Clothing Designers Of the Year" at the 2009 Ohio Hip Hop Awards! It has been a long time coming and last year they were robbed in my opinion!!

But great things come to those who wait...and believe be they have been patiently waiting for their time. I'm sure the win was a great feeling for th whole Jwork team!! I wasn't invited to attend the festivities *cough* lol But I'm sure they all had a ball and represented columbus well!!

Once again, congrats to the entire Jwork team and all the other winners and those nominated at the 2009 Hip Hop Awards! Keep aspiring to inspire those around you and keep the grind alive!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YEEESSSS!!! I was rocking one of the shirts last week!!! Jad to find it on the internet!

Ran, thanks for the picture love and your interview will be up shortly!!!!