Friday, April 17, 2009

Jwork Ltd. Website Release Party @ BOMA

All I can say about the party is............


















IT WENT DOWN!!!!!!!!!! IF YA MISSED IT...SORRY FOR YA!!!!

Shouts out to my bestfriend & my inspiration Jermaine. Im sooo effin proud of you! But I always knew it would happen;o) Also shout out to Pooh, D Hun, Mary, Brandi, Akira, Portia, Ashlie, Candice, L Boogie, Nik, Trav, Starr, 6s, Fly U, The 3rd, and last but not least my partner in crime Brandon!!! I had a blast and I can't wait to do it again!! Jwork keep making it happen and it's just the beginning of even greater things for you all!!! Love and respect ALWAYS to the whole Jwork Ltd. Fam!!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

DAAAAAAAMN!!! Looks like it did go down!!!! Nice pics ma

JuJu said...

lookin hot mamas! party looked like a blast; and def shout outs to Jermaine and everyone @ Jwork.

Kofi Bofah said...

I wasn't invited?

Hmph!

Let us know what's really crackin' in Columbus.

Ms. Mary (D.O.O) Jwork Limited said...

Yay!!! Yes it went down. I had a blast. Love the pics mama. Hope you can make it to our other party at Polos. Yes were all over the place lol!!!

Ran said...

@JuJu: Thanks chica! We had soo much fun!! Wish you couldve been there with us!!

@Kofi Bofah: I had posted the invite to all my blog fam. Sorry u missed it;o( There will be plenty more to come, so be on the lookout!!

@Mary: Yes it did go down!! I had soo much fun as well as everyone else! I will be at the next on because I dont leave til mid June. So see ya there mama!!

Jervis said...

wow, it did go down. damn, ya homie looks to young to be in the club, I KID, but good to see u enjoyed yurrself, pretty face ran