Friday, April 24, 2009

Do You Remember Her????????

If you haven't guessed already....it is Sara Stokes formally of the original Making The Band. I was just looking at some old videos and came across this one. Im not sure how old it is because i've never seen it or heard it before. I always though she was a talented woman, but her over bearing husband cost her a HUGE opportunity with BadBoy. that's my personsal opinion. I actually liked Da Band and I felt they were all very talented, but they asses couldnt stop fighting!!!! Hmmmmmm......doesn't that sound familiar??? (In Diddy's voice) " We gonna have the making the band curse up in this bitch!!!" lol





1 comment:

Miss.Stefanie said...

I loved Sara! Da band had two great singles however, it was personalities that ended the group. Shes a solo artist now but not big.