Sunday, February 13, 2011

Should I Stay.....Or Should I Go?

Lately I've been feeling like I'm not satisfied with my current situation. I feel like everything around me is just...Blah! I mean I'm grateful for my family, my true friends, great job and co-workers, but I still feel like there's something missing?

I sit back and think about the last 3-4 years of my life and it involved a lot of love, hurt, pain, losses, and gains. There were definitely more down times then up. There were family issues, relationship issues, work issues, and friend issues. But through it all I held myself up and kept it moving. Hell that's all I could do.

Over the last year more and more I've just found myself disconnecting with a lot of things and people for that matter. Be it they eliminated themselves from my life or I've just distance myself from them, its been a very interesting year. I've learned a lot, lost some, and gained quite a bit too.

But yet I still can't get the feeling of disappointment out of my mind, out of my soul. Looking back 10yrs ago I would've never thought where I am now is where I would be then? I admit I've accomplished a lot in these 10 years, more than what others my age has thus far in life. But I still feel like I'm not where I should or want to be.

Maybe its the ambitious spirit I have or maybe its just I'm truly finally sick and tired of my current surroundings. I'm ready to see what else is out there and what life has to truly offer me. I'm ready to be adventurous and definitely ready to take on the world!! I mean why not? I'm young, have a career, and nothing tying me down.

I really don't know the feeling causing this, but all I know is I have a very strong urge to pick up and go! The next question is where to? I'm blessed to have a career that can take me any where in the world! All I know is I'd prefer warmer climates!! I'm tired of these midwestern winters!!!! Lol

No comments: